Pages

▼
▼

Thursday, 8 December 2016

Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Stage I Result


Railway Recruitment Board has declared the Awaited result of RRB NTPC recruitment 2015.
Advertisement Number: 03/2015 Graduate Non Technical Recruitment 2015

Candidates can check their Result from the Below given link. Mains exam Date will Announced soon.


RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Stage I

RRB Ajmer NTPC Stage I

RRB Allahabad NTPC Stage I

RRB Banglore NTPC Stage I

RRB Bhopal NTPC Stage I

RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Stage I

RRB Bilaspur NTPC Stage I

RRB Chandigarh NTPC Stage I

RRB Chennai NTPC Stage I

RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Stage I

RRB Guwahati NTPC Stage I

RRB Jammu and Srinagar NTPC Stage I

RRB Kolkata NTPC Stage I

RRB Malda NTPC Stage I

RRB Mumbai NTPC Stage I

RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Stage I

RRB Ranchi NTPC Stage I

RRB Siliguri NTPC Stage I

RRB Secunderabad NTPC Stage I

RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Stage I

RRB Patna NTPC Stage I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u for your valuable comments